Canfor Pulp Products Inc. Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2011 Results Conference Call
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--Canfor Pulp Products Inc. (TSX: CFX.TO - News) will hold a conference call to discuss its fourth quarter and full year 2011 financial and operating results on Tuesday, February 7, 2012 at 8:00 AM Pacific Time / 11:00 AM Eastern Time.
To participate in the call, please dial one of the following numbers:
Toll-Free Access: 1-877-223-7781
For Instant Replay Access, please dial one of the following numbers and enter Participants Pass Code: 2774354
Toll-Free Access: 1-800-408-3053
Until February 21, 2012
Following management's discussion of the quarterly results, the analyst and investment community will be invited to ask questions. Once the analyst and investment community have completed their questions, Canfor Pulp's management will take questions from the media.
The call will be webcast live and will be available at www.canforpulp.com.
About Canfor Pulp Products Inc.
CPPI was created to acquire and hold an interest in the Canfor Pulp Limited Partnership (the "Partnership") in connection with the conversion of Canfor Pulp Income Fund to a corporation. CPPI holds a 49.8% interest in the Partnership with Canadian Forest Products Ltd. (a subsidiary of Canfor Corporation) holding the remaining 50.2% interest.
For more information about CPPI and the Partnership, please visit www.canforpulp.com.