Targeting Institutional Investors
- Your company can be in front of an average of 75 Institutional Investors per
event. Just in the last 6 months, over 1,000 Institutional Investors
have used Informed Investors to keep up with companies and sectors that they
- Some notable firms have had analysts attend our events, including:
Morgan Stanley, Wachovia, UBS, Deutsche Bank, Smith Barney, Goldman Sachs,
Bank of America, and Raymond James, to name a few.
Targeting the right Retail Investors
Informed Investors Forums are an effective way to reach serious self-directed
investors. The audience at our forums consists of very sophisticated, high
net-worth investors interested in your sector! At Informed Investors Forums,
company representatives speak directly to investors and tell their company's
Our High-net-worth Investor Audience: (read
- Self-reliant, active, experienced investors with a considerable household
income over $170,000
- Extensive portfolios above $620,000
- Significant Net-Worth above $1,000,000
- Long term stockholders, with 62% holding stock more than
Our virtual forums average about 600 investors per event, with
potential exposure to investment portfolios totaling over $310,000,000!
At $1,800, the cost per potential investor reached is $3.00/investor.
Participating Is Easy
Call Tracy Jones, our Forum
Coordinator, at 804-327-3455 to discuss which upcoming forums will meet
your company objectives. We will provide specifics on the event, from audience
demographics to other presenters.